The electrode is made of PH glass electrode and a reference electrode combined composite electrode, which is PH meter measuring sensor for measuring the concentration of an aqueous solution of H (PH value), it is widely used in various fields to be detected in the PH. Electrode you are buying is a precision test sensors elaborate analysis, after thorough testing, as the user carefully follow these instructions before operation and maintenance of products manufactured, will be able to obtain the best test results and extend the life of the electrode.
1. Test before removing the electrode protective sleeve (kit solution is 3MKCL, if there are crystals oozing is normal and does not affect the use of electrodes)
2. Observe whether all sensitive bulb filled with liquid inside, if there is a bubble, you should gently shake the electrode downward (like rejection thermometer) to remove air bubbles inside the sensitive bulb, otherwise it will affect test accuracy.
2. Temperature: 0 ~ 60 ℃
3. The percentage theoretical slope: (PTS) ≥98.5% (25 ℃)
4. Zero pH value: 7 ± 0.25pH
5. Resistance: ≤250MΩ (25 ℃)
6. alkali error: ≤15mV (25 ℃)
7. Response time: ≤2s (25 ℃)
8. Size: Φ12 × 120 (mm)
1. Ambient temperature 5-40 degrees
2. Relative humidity: ≤85%