Equipped with 1000mW TTL function blue violet laser head, bluetooth wireless connection, easy handling software, K-Bot V3 mini laser engraving machine is suitable for engraving a wide variety of objects and materials: wood, bamboo, paper, leather, rubber, mobilephone shell, wallets, cards. Decoratively personalizing your small items now.
|Material||Aluminum + Stainless Steel|
|Laser Type||Bule Violet Laser|
|Communication Port||Micro USB|
|Power Supply||AC 110~220V|
|Engraving Area||38x38mm / 1.5×1.5inches|
|Max. Object Height||35mm|
|Max. Object Width||120mm|
|Product Size||140x130x180mm / 5.5×5.1×7.1inches|
|Control Software||K-Bot (English Optional)|
|Support OS||Windows XP/7/8/10|
|Every work time||< 30 Minutes|
|Packing Type||Assembled Packing|
The control software K-Bot download link is here: Click Here
1. Micro portable design, metal frame and firm structure, solidly built.
2. This machine is equipped with 1000mW blue violet laser head, TTL function which provides more adequate and more stable power. The laser delay is reduced to nanosecond level.
3.The English sofeware “K-Bot” is easy to handle, no need for G code. English User Manual and teaching video is contained, never worry about using. Unique engraving area preview function, help you
4. The machine needs rest after running for around 30 minutes to make sure that the laser head would not be burned-out. As for V2, the temperature of laser module can be monitored in the software, also make sure that it isn’t over 50℃.
5. Bluetooth wireless connnection, prevent the wires from knotting. You need to insert the receiver(package included) in your computer, then connect the machine wirelessly. Just using usb data cable is appropriate, you can choose either of them. With power adapter instead of usb power supply, no damage to your computer.
6. With splicing function in software, it’s able to enlarge the engraving area to 76x38mm.
How to use:
Step 1: Connect the machine to a WIN system computer with usb data cable.
Step 2: Download the software and open it.
Step 3: Put on your wooden board and rotate the laser cap to calibrate the laser focus.
Step 4: Drag an image in to the software and push start.
Step 5: It begins to work.
Q: Does this machine need to be assembled when I received it?
A: No, you needn’t. It has already been assembled before shipping.
Q: Where is better to work my engraving machine?
A: A airy not windy place. A room with windows opened is also OK.
Q: What’s the eligible engraving materials?
A: Wood, bamboo, paper, leather, rubber, mobilephone shell, double color boards, non-transparent plastic.
Q: What kinds of materials can not be engraved?
A: Metal, glass, acrylic, plastic, jewel, stone, clear plastic.
Q: Can it cut the material?
A: No, it couldn’t cut the material like thin wooden board. Its engraving depth is very shallow, maximum 1mm.
Q: What kinds of color after engraved?
A: The color after engraved is depend on your materials and the carving time(carving speed), usually brown or black.
Q: How to konw the appropriate carving time when engraving?
A: A few small wooden boards are included in package. If you not sure, please use them to test firstly.
Q: Can I use it for batch production?
A: No, it’s just a DIY micro engraving machine, costs time to engrave and needs rest after long working, only for DIY design not for batch production.
1 x Assembled Engraving Machine
1 x Laser Protective Glasses
1 x USB Data Cable
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Receiver
5 x Small Wooden Boards