The product is used for a variety of metal parts for the appearance of spray molding, so that the workpiece to achieve the desired aesthetic and durable spray tool.
It can be sprayed for any metal parts, after forming the spray surface to prevent corrosion of a variety of chemicals and ultraviolet radiation, much more solid than the liquid spray, more than ten times more solid than the solid paint.
In the production process, without adding any organic solvents, does not produce toxic volatile matter, does not cause environmental pollution.
Power requirements: Use a properly grounded AC power source. When used, the machine must be grounded.
Air Requirements: The compressed air pressure used must be 0.5 to 1.2 kg.
Recommended 1.0 kg, the best air pressure at this time.
Environmental requirements: well ventilated and dry.
Power: 110V / 220V AC
Scope: all kinds of metal parts for exterior spray
Maximum output pressure: 25 (N / S)
Power in the form: electric gas jet machine
Spray width: 1 square
Pressure ratio: 6 – 8
The best spray distance: 0.5 meters
1. The machine generates high-voltage static electricity, the user in use, the workplace, the equipment must be dry. In addition the machine must be safely grounded, do not unplug the grounding plug, which is to protect the machine and to prevent electric shock is very important. To avoid the danger, after each use, discharge the needle to the ground clip to discharge.
2. Plastic powder particles fall into the air, the fire source, there is burning, the risk of explosion, so we must rule out all the hidden dangers, and all the fire source isolation. Plastic powder on the ground not to use a vacuum cleaner to remove. Wear a dust cover when working to protect personal safety.
Preparation before use:
1. Spray parts preparation: the sprayed parts should be to the surface rust, oil, phosphate treatment, parts should have a dry, smooth, clean surface.
2. Prepare an oven so that the sprayed parts are baked in the oven. Sprayed parts are best hung in the oven with a metal spreader.
3. Prepare the same power and socket as the injection machine. The power supply must be properly grounded.
4. Prepare the air supply. Air pressure is generally 0.5 kg to 1.2 kg, 1.0 kg gas supply pressure is recommended.
5. The dry plastic powder into the bottle, the amount of plastic powder about 5 cm from the bottom of the height of about more appropriate.
1. Spray surface layer is too thick, the formation of accumulation, baking will produce plastic surface grainy phenomenon. The formation of the accumulation of plastic powder, air can be used to blow.
2. Polyester plastic powder baking in particular will cause the plastic surface to produce granular phenomena, so to control the surface powder layer thickness. The granulated plastic surface that has been produced can be polished with 400 grit sandpaper and then sprayed again.
3. Spray surface is not smooth or porous, is caused by the humidity, the need to replace the dry plastic powder or water vapor separator.
4. If the gun does not spray powder, air pressure may be too low, or water vapor separator too much water, causing air blockage, the need to replace the water vapor separator.
5. Spraying plastic powder when the direction of dispersion can be adjusted Dispenser Dispenser and gun body distance.
6. After drying, if the spray surface is not ideal parts, need to re-spray, you can parts with 400 grit sandpaper sand after re-spray evenly and then into the oven baking.
7. If found not to produce high-voltage electrostatic powder, you should have professional knowledge of electrical engineers to check the repair, not to hands-free, so as to avoid accidents.
1 x Electrostatic Spray Machine (110V / 220V for Optioanl~)